GOALS & OBJECTIVES
SARBI is committed to enhancing the quality of life for ABI survivors by providing rehabilitation and recreation programs.
- To support and facilitate the reintegration of ABI survivors into the community with appropriate programs and services.
- To provide support for ABI survivors and their families.
- To make ABI survivors feel welcome and safe in a positive environment.
- To respect the rights and responsibilities of the individual and provide empathetic understanding to ABI survivors and their families.
- To establish a group of volunteers interested in assisting ABI survivors.
- To establish friendships between ABI survivors and volunteers.